Well done to all of you who entered October’s competition. Here is the link to the full list of prizes and places.
I aim to post out awards by TUESDAY NOVEMBER 12th. Could prize money winners let me know before then whether they would prefer a cheque, a PayPal transfer or whether they would like to use their prize money for future entries?
Thanks go to our judges in October; Glynis Mills, Naomi Garbutt, Marj Coultous, Trudi Dempsey, Karin Hackett, Kate Farmer and Elizabeth Haffner.
I aim to add December’s schedule to the Interdressage site on November 12th.
Entries for November are now open. Videos accepted on and after November 15th. Judging starts November 18th. Entries close 6PM PROMPT UK TIME November 30th. Last day for pre entered videos NOON Dec 1st.
If you would like tips and advice on your test please ensure your video reaches us no later than November 26th– videos received on or after November 27th will have score sheets returned with comprehensive analysis from he judge but minus tips and advice.
If you are thinking of sending in bulk entries close to the deadline please could you let me know so I can alert our judges?
- Please make sure your video is clear and is videoed from C and please check that it is not too dark to judge!
- The size of the arena should be no bigger than 20m x 40m unless otherwise stated
- Remember to read the schedule and class description carefully.
- Please ensure correct postage when sending discs in the post to guarantee speedy delivery or better still use YouTube if at all possible remembering to email me the URL link as soon as your video is uploaded.
- You must name your video using the code issued on your entry form if entering on line or name it using the name of the horse, rider and class name and number if entering any other way and…
- PLEASE send me a completed entry form before submitting your videos to prevent confusion this endJ
- You can pay for your entries using PayPal if you prefer by ‘sending’ the money to firstname.lastname@example.org via your PayPal account.
THE 2013/14 RIDING SCHOOL POINTS LEAGUE (In conjunction with the ABRS) AND BRC LEAGUES COMMENCED IN MAY AND WILL RUN UNTIL APRIL 2014.
THE I.D Horse boxes winter league commenced in October and will run until April 2014. PLEASE STATE THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL, CLUB OR TEAM CLEARLY ON YOUR ENTRY FORM AFTER YOURS OR YOUR HORSE’S NAME TO AVOID MISSING OUT ON POINTS.
Please send all material for the November/ December Interdressage E-News no later than November 19th.
That’s all for now… but don’t forget to check out our generous sponsors!
Karina and the Interdressage Team.